Google Facebook Twitter

Jun 20, 2016

Unbiased Review: Steak House (with photos and menu)

Unknown     6/20/2016  2 comments

Unbiased Review: Steak House (with photos and menu)


Steak House in Prince Sultan Street Thalatheen, Al Olaya, Riyadh - We went back to this awesome restaurant yesterday, June 17, 2016, to celebrate my husband's birthday. 

I am currently in Riyadh for a visit and it was actually my 3rd time to eat here. My husband and I both really love the food, service and ambiance that's why we decided to go back to have dinner with our friends. 


We tried different kinds of restaurants in the city, and so far, this is the best for us. Aside from their excellent food, their service is really exceptional. All staff are accommodating, well-trained and very professional, especially their Filipino waiters. (Not being biased here. Just being honest. Lol)


I like how they greet their guests/customers with sincerity. They will accompany you to your table and they will take your orders in a polite and professional way. A few minutes after they served your meal, they will make sure everything is fine. They will ask if there's a problem, how's the food, or if you need anything else. And as I mentioned, it was my third time and their excellent service is consistent.


The one in the photo is a Filipino waiter who was assigned to our table. Our friends ordered two of their signature steaks on a black rock and the waiter offered to slice it for them. So there, he was preparing the food in the picture above.

Architect Fred, our friend, enjoying and slicing his Sirloin Steak on a black rock with free 2 side dishes. He chose baked potato and mashed potato. Too much potatoes, eh? :)

My husband and I had the same food. Our favorite, Rib-Eye Steak (12oz) - flame-cooked, well-marbled "choice" cut for steak lovers who appreciate a bit more fat and flavor. It has been an all-time favorite worldwide due to its luscious fat marbling, which makes it very juicy and flavorful. 

It costs SAR 118.

For me, it's a bit pricey, but absolutely worth it.


You can also choose from different kinds of side selections such as loaded baked potato, fresh mashed potato, roasted fresh rosemary potatoes, french fries, seasonal vegetables, Spanish rice or lime-cilantro white rice. 

I had baked potato and vegetables. They were awesome!

So there... After eating this luscious and mouth-watering meal, we had this Nutella Chocolate Volcano. I don't want to over react, but this is one of the best desserts I've ever tasted. Well, I tried something similar in Chilli's, but this one here is really the best. There's this kind of feeling that even though you're already full and you think you can't eat anymore (lol), I'm assuring you, you'll absolutely ask for more. Steak House's Nutella Chocolate Volcano is the bomb!  


We also felt blessed that night because they have a special Ramadan offer. They offered free fresh salad bar and everything is just scrumptious! There's also free soup.



But wait, there's more! Aside from the food and excellent service. there's something more that caught my attention. It's a girl thing. *wink* The one and only - the wash room / restroom. 

I really really hate smelly and dirty restrooms. And if I saw a clean one, especially in restaurants, I'll be impressed. 

This time, I was impressed. And again, it's consistent. It smells good and it's really clean. 

     

Here is the menu --->>> STEAK HOUSE MENU


with hubby
and friends

I definitely recommend this place to everyone. You'll not regret it and every penny is worth it.

Thank you for reading. Let me know if you have the same experience. Feel free to post a comment or shoot me a message anytime. Cheers!
















, ,

2 comments :

  1. Fast food franchise is the most popular in the world it’s good to know that business and coffee shop is also well but its little than food franchise shop. I am interested in www.college-paper-writing-service.reviews website's business and after reading your article I will star food franchise shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place seems to be very popular, but, honestly speaking, I have not been there yet! Hope I will get the opportunity to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly Powered by Blogger.