Google Facebook Twitter

Mar 11, 2016

Spotted in Bulacan: A Simple Resort Turns Into A WOW RESORT!

Unknown     3/11/2016  12 comments



When I was in grade school, I used to be a feature writer in my school's newspaper. I once featured a resort in my hometown - Villa Lorenzo Resort, one of my favorite hangouts when I was a child because of it's popularity and it's entertaining, yet laid-back ambiance.

Just like any other typical resorts, it was indeed a happy place for a child like me. I was not even a teenager back then. All I can remember is, I loved it because of their pools and slides - that's all.

Well, that was a long time ago. Almost 20 years ago.

2016 -  I couldn't imagine that I'm now writing another article about the same resort. This time, I was not obliged and paid to write. I was not forced to submit an article for my school's newspaper anymore. I am now writing this because of two reasons - First, I was astonished and excitement really hit me. Second, they deserve to be featured.

Villa Lorenzo Resort 

I recently went back to this place for my nephew's birthday and I was really surprised.

It's not the typical and simple resort with pools and slides that I used to know. It was renovated and everything was spruced up splendidly. Can you imagine yourself having a pool party here while they play The Chainsmoker's Roses? That's a big sigh a with a big smile, eh? Sounds cool and relaxing.



morning shots (c: Joy Faith Trajano)

They once had an event called Glow in the Neon Pool Party 2015, with Wowowee's DJ Coki.


Next, I will show you one of my family's favorites. - Villa Lorenzo's KTV Room. 

photo credit: Joy Faith Trajano
They always go here to drink and sing their hearts out. There are various types of KTV rooms in the area, but my cousins are musicians and they have an eye for stuff like this. They are really maselan and they don't like a karaoke or any sound system that needs a lot of fine-tuning. In short, Villa Lorenzo's KTV room definitely passed their strict taste. They often go here not to swim, but to relax, drink and rock the place. #highlyrecommended

Well, as I have mentioned, this place deserves to be featured. Villa Lorenzo Resort is already a well-known resort in Pulilan, Bulacan, but not everyone knows it's hidden spot. 

First, I'd like to give you a quick background. The resort has now a different owner. He renovated the place lavishly and it is now absolutely impressive. 

It has now a breathtaking private villa that was once featured  and aired in national TV.

Villa Lorenzo's Private Villa


These photos will speak for themselves.










Take a look at these stunning morning shots by Joy Faith Trajano:











I am not exaggerating, but this place looks better in person, especially at night! Yes, it looks really good in photos, but you should see it for yourself and you'll understand what I mean. 

I have their contact numbers for you, just in case you want to inquire about their rates.

0932-858-4552
0917-529-9310

P.S.


They also have a restaurant, with great food and excellent ambiance.

Little Jose Bistro



They also have a convention center. Superb, right?





 So there, what can you say? Is there anyone out there who knows this place? Feel free to post your comment/review/feedback.

Cheers!








by:
Jan Paula Plamenco



,

12 comments :

  1. Grabe! Ganito na pala kaganda sa Villa? It was like 6 years ago since last nagpunta din kami jan Ate Pau! BTW, schoolmates tayo sa SDA, batchmate ko si jopet at ali. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resort for your help in which you can get the best services. You can find that the richness of the person can find in his heart. You can also find the typing services rates if you want to get the work related to this service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ideas you give through this article. thank you so much Jan paula. It help others to find services rate and all the info they have to know. I love the way you described how to make any resort interesting. click to read and know your best to writing your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and insights. I really want to thank you for taking the time to make this blog. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page. I want to explore more about this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture of the resort in which you can enjoy your holidays with the best deals. In the Bulacan you can get the help with this deal. You can find more deals of the resort with https://www.professionalwritingservices.biz/critical-thinking-paper-help/ and go to enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Studies in the past will be achieved created by declare. You can discover the ideal allow created by blog additionally, the arrange recent in this particular chunk which intern is mostly a positive thing. In the http://www.scriptwriting.biz/our-script-writing-services/video-script-writing-service/ you can get distinctive online sites which sometimes offer accurate habit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should continue writing beautiful blogs like this, I stayed at the Malagar Valley homestay in chikmagalur, Karnataka, I was very impressed with the services and i got the homestay at affordable price. So if you are also looking for amazing holiday destination then choose Malagar Valley Homestay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. simplest your non-stop work lets you get specification on your writing capability. hold eyes to your errors and take corrective activation right away. decorate yourself on every occasion you discover any mistakes for your written essay whether or not it's far a minor mistake. Driving school in Springfield

    ReplyDelete
  9. I obtained some useful points with this blog site. Taxi service glastonbury

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated affairs over internet which is really appraisable. taxi storrs

    ReplyDelete

Proudly Powered by Blogger.