Google Facebook Twitter

Apr 19, 2016

Visa Stamping in the Philippines: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Unknown     4/19/2016  49 comments

Visa Stamping in the Philippines: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

UPDATED: June 14, 2018


Note:

All entry visas for family visit purposes will be granted inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the persons who have kinship or blood relations with the visa applicant and will be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by one of its two branches,  after filling-out of electronic visa application form through the Ministry's electronic website : https://visa.mofa.gov.sa




My husband works in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and we filed for a Family Visit Visa.

Requirements:

1. Family visit slip with number and date of issuance of the visa.

2. Marriage contract with regards to wife or birth certificates of children, authenticated by the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs.

Here's my experience:

1. My husband filled out the electronic visa application form through the Ministry's electronic website : https://visa.mofa.gov.sa

2. I ordered a copy of my marriage certificate online from NSO.

Here is the link http://nsohelpline.ph/order-now

3. I called DFA Authentication Express' hotline number (02) 559-1111 and told them that I wanted my marriage certificate to be authenticated (red ribbon).

4. They sent me an e-mail with the instructions. They gave me an address and I sent them my marriage certificate from NSO. I used LBC express.

5. After a few days, they sent me back my marriage certificate and it was already authenticated. Mine was delayed for a day or two. Don't hesitate to get in touch with them thru e-mail. I made a follow up and they answered politely and everything went smoothly.

6.  My husband sent me a copy of the approved visa. He sent it thru e-mail. I just printed it out.

7. I contacted my agent for visa stamping. (The aforementioned requirements will be submitted to the Embassy through one of the accredited recruitment agencies listed in the Embassy's website.) We scheduled a meeting.

I brought:

a. my passport
b. my authenticated marriage certificate
c. a copy of my approved visa

My agent told me that my authenticated marriage certificate must be stamped first.

Everything went smoothly. My agent called me after 5 days and told me that I already have my visa.


At the airport, just bring the ff:

a. passport with visa
b. authenticated MC
c. round trip ticket

That's it! Easy breezy.

If you need an agent for visa stamping, feel free to shoot me message. God bless! :)


UPDATED: June 14, 2018


Hi, everyone! 

First of all, I’d like to apologize for missing and overlooking you private messages, e-mails, and even some of your comments.

I reached out to my former agent who helped me with my papers 2 years ago. I asked for permission to post her contact details online because I’m getting a lot of messages from you guys. Of course, deep in my heart, I really want to help all of you. And hurray! She gave me a go signal! :)

If you have any questions about visa stamping, fees, etc., go ahead and contact her. 


Agent Name: Dianne Blanco
Email address: djz_blanco@yahoo.com.ph 
Mobile number: 
Smart: +63999-993-5740
Globe: +639178574998
Landline PLDT: 4259811



P.S.

Click those ads for me please hahaha 🤣 



Cheers!




, ,

49 comments :

  1. hi! can u recommend me an agency to help us with the stamping? TIA ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm really sorry for my late response. Do you still need the contact info of my agent? Thank you and God bless po. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Jan Paula can u recommend me an agency to stamp my visa? Thank u

      Delete
    3. Hi, Fatima. I updated my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Please share agency can help with visa stamping.

    tommy@pcmc.sa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sir tommy, did u get the agency, legit one that can help in visa stamping? thanks. pls share

      Delete
    2. Hi, Tommy. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks! :)

      Delete
    3. hi madam Pau can also share the same agency with me ronilo.gacura@yahoo.com

      Delete
    4. Please share to me the contact info of the agency at ysf_ona@yahoo.com.

      Thank you.

      Delete
    5. hello,, can u share the agent name i need it soon as possble..

      Delete
    6. Hi :) I updated my blog. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. hi can u pls suggests a legit one? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) I'm really sorry for my delayed response. Do you still need the contact info of my agent? Thanks a lot and God bless po. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi mam paula pls give me your contact agent to help me the procedure from start to finish pls...best regards. Send or contact me via email. reagan_04@yahoo.com. Thank you

      Delete
    3. Hi Mam Paula! you you please share to me the details and contact number of the accredited agent for Family visa stamping in KSA Embassy in Manila. Please send it to resurreccionbryan@gmail.com Thanks a lot. God bless

      Delete
    4. Hi. :) I updated my blog. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi . I need an agent for stamping of a dicument in the saudi embassy. Can you help me please�� thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i need a legit agency to process our visa in Saudi Embassy in Mabila, can u please help me, ty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan Paula can u also pm me ur agency shamsaeed19@gmail.com ty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, do you have a website link or URL showing the list of Accredited Agencies to stamp the Visa for KSA? Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi can I have the agent's contact details as well as my friend's wife needs her visa processed as his husband (my friend) is in ICU now.

    deryc21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send also a legit agent for family visit visa stamping in Manila. Please urgent. Thanks
    simply_nikki07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, ma'am can you send to my e-mail any legitimate agency for Stamping of family visiting visa at my email zandertigumanmardan@gmail.com.

    I appreciate if this agency has a branch in Cagayan de Oro City.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula, please share your agency to my email add (lionhearts_psalm@yahoo.com). Appreciate your help. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pls send me the agent contacts...rgcuasay@yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. Can you send me the agent's contact info? And how much did you pay? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. may i know if the vaccine is the requirement for stamping the passport?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jan...
    Could you please share the agent name and contact with me
    ezzat.flight@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day ms paula my husband need stamp for visa extension can you email me the agency so we can go there as soon as possible
    ofw_powerhouse@yahoo.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello mam. Pdeng malaman po yung contact number nung agent nyo? Thnk you po. miahabrea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, tanong ko lang po kung successful ang stamping process? how much it cost you per stamp? thanks

      Delete
  18. Hi Please send me the details of your contact agent, kindly send it to my email ebpicache@gmail.com ... hoping for your immediate response thankyou and godbless

    ReplyDelete
  19. I heard agencies are not allowed to process anymore? Can we do it personally in Saudi Embassy Manila? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. greetings!
    Can you give me an agent or accredited agency to process the possible stamping for the visit visa for my wife and daughter. how much is the cost for the stamping and processing fee to be pay? please let me know. thanks. ( diazsaeed@gmail.com or +966532721397 )

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Can you recommend agencies that process family visit visa stamping for saudi ararabia?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi thank you for the blog, can you please send me your legit agency to process my daughters visit visa, my email candlefireskills8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, can you please help me get a visa to Saud Arabia the easier way? Thank you. Here is my email: caranikkips14@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, can you please help me get a visa to Saud Arabia the easier way? Thank you. Here is my email: caranikkips14@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pls who's somebody read this letter i need help ,how can start until finish the procedure of marriage stamping until visa procedure pls pls.thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Team, would you pls send my the agency that can process visit visa in Saudi Arabi? My email: anjtahir21@gmail.com. Pls and thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello po.... ano po ung agency na pwede mag assists ng visa stamping sa Saudi Embassy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Paki check po yung blog. I updated it na po. Maraming salamat :)

      Delete
  29. Looking for accredited agency po na pwede mgassist for visa stamping bound to riyadh...pahelp po please..

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need visa asisment for family visa I'm looking travel agency pls msge me..

    ReplyDelete
  31. HI I want my daughter to get visa stamping for Saudi, How much now and how long processing, its 2nd time. please let me know. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi I want my daughter to get visa stamping for Saudi, How much now and how long processing, it will be 2nd time if this will happen. Please let me know. my email jcd_decasa@icloud.com. Thank you. I will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi.I need my visa stamping for saudi also.How much will it cost? Please i really need it. My email is ziamay85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello, I need my visa stamping for Saudi. How much it cost? What are the requirements needed? Pls Help me. My email: rachel.eje@deped.gov.ph

    ReplyDelete

Proudly Powered by Blogger.